This switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank, it may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices. When the float ball rises or falls with the liquid to the level of the switch, The magnetic force of magnet which inside of the float ball will cause the reed switch to turn ON. When the float ball move away from the reed switch, the reed switch will turn OFF.
HOW IT WORK
- • Cable length: 40cm
- • Maximum load: 10w
- • Max Switching voltage: 100V DC
- • Max BreakDown Voltage: 250v DC
- • Maximum Switching Current: 0.5A
- • Max load current: 1.0A
- • Max contact resistance: 0.4 Ω
- • Temp Rating: -10 ~ +80°C
- • Net weight: 16g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.