This USB to TTL converter combine the USB-232-1 (USB to Single RS232 Adapter) and TTL-232-1 (Port-powered RS232/TTL converter) allows you to convert USB to TTL/CMOS compatible levels and vice versa.
It can be used to set up APC220 RF wireless module.
It can be used as STC microcontroller program downloader.
The PCB color may vary and not the same as shown in the picture.
- Voltage: 5V
- Chip: Silicon Laboratories CP210x chip
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.