One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB and Ethernet capability to your Raspberry Pi or, really, any kind of computer with this USB 2.0 and Ethernet Hub!
This handy combo-hub has 3 USB 2.0 ports, and a AX88772A Ethernet transceiver. This chipset is really common and can be used by any Linux, Mac or Windows computer. It's particularly handy for the Raspberry Pi A+ or brand new Raspberry Pi Zero which is tight on USB ports and has no Ethernet out. Adafruit did some basic tests and got 11+ MB/s transfer speeds on Adafruit's Pi Zero. Note that Ethernet draws a lot of power and you'll be looking at 280mA current draw when the hub is plugged in, even if the Ethernet itself isn't being used.
Note: Additional USB cables and accessories shown above are not included but Adafruit have a wide variety of types and lengths in the store!
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- 1x Ethernet port
- Supports 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation
- Integrated fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip
- Powered by USB
- Supports suspend/resume detection logic
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operations
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Based-T) and 802.3u (100Based-TX) standards.
- Compliant with USB interface versions 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Linux, Windows and Mac compatible
- Hub Dimensions: 23.4mm x 85.1mm x 16.6mm / 0.92" x 3.35" x 0.65"
- USB cable length: ~110mm / ~4.3"
- Weight: 29.7g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade