This navigation switch is an intuitive way to add 5 button's worth of interfacing with a single component. Inside is 5 switches: left, right, up, down and 'select' (pressing down), all with a common ground pin. The package isn't exactly on a 0.1" grid, but we found that you can push it into a breadboard with a little bending and it snaps in nicely.
Adafruit don't have a detailed tutorial for this exact part, but Adafruit's Arduino tutorial on buttons covers pretty much everything you need to know!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.