These headers are made to work with the Teensy 3.2 and Teensy LC development boards. Each kit of headers makes your Teensy breadboard compatible and will allow for stacking a Teensy and Teensy-compatible shield board. This kit includes five headers (two 14-pin, one 5-pin, one 3-pin, and one 2x7 right-angle SMT), enough to connect your chosen Teensy in any configuration you need!
Note: This Header Kit can also be used for the Teensy 3.0 and 3.1, as the pin layout has not changed between the three versions.
- 2x 14-pin stackable header
- 1x 5-pin female header (for pins on end)
- 1x 3-pin header (for 3-off grid holes)
- 1x 2x7 right-angle SMT header, for the surface mount pads on the back of the Teensy 3.2
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- How to Use a Logic Level Shifter/Converter
So you’ve got your microcontroller/development board ready to go, you’ve got your sensors and external components and you’re ready to build an IoT device to make the world your slave. But hang on a minute, the sensor you have only o...
- Teensy 3.5 & 3.6 Review
When Teensy was first released, it was a revelation to the maker community. It brought together the power of ARM processors and the simplicity that is the Arduino IDE. Building upon that platform, Paul Stoffregen, the man behind PJRC continued to inn...
- USB MIDI With Teensy
If you’re a musician or have had anything to do with the entertainment industry, you may have heard of the term MIDI before. MIDI stands for Musical Instrument Digital Interface and was created in the mid-80’s as a way to standardize the ...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.