|Instructions for Tamiya 70142 Ladder-Chain & Sprocket Set page 2.|
The Tamiya 70142 Ladder-Chain & Sprocket Set comes with an assortment of sprockets and 96 cm of chain for use with other Tamiya products. Along with the chain and four sprockets the set also includes two sprocket mounts and two crank arms to attach to the sprockets. A stand is included for mounting a gearbox high enough off of its mounting plate to make room for ladder-chain movement. Also included is a screw and nut set for mounting purposes.
- Four sprockets of varying sizes and types
- 96 cm of chain
- Two crank arms
- Two sprocket mounts
- One stand
- One hubcap
- Two 3 x 50 mm hex shafts
- Six 3 x 20 mm screws
- Six 3 x 10 mm screws
- Two 3 x 21 mm tapping screws
- Four 3 x 12 mm tapping screws
- Four 3 x 8 mm tapping screws
- Ten 3 mm nuts
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.