Listen up! This set of two 2.8" x 1.2" speakers are the perfect addition to any audio project where you need 4 ohm impedance and 3W or less of power. Adafruit particularly like these speakers as they are small and enclosed for good audio volume and quality. The pair have a handy SPK input cable to add audio to your displays (the connectors are similar to the JST-PH series which is ~2.0mm spacing).
Adafruit are specifically carrying these to use with Adafruit's 10.1 inch, 7 inch, or 5.6 inch 1280x800 Display w/ Audio driver boards. However, they work peachy-keen with any of our audio amps as well, such as the MAX98306, TS2012 or TPA2016 stereo class D amplifiers.
- Weight: 25g per speaker
- Dimensions: 30mm x 70mm x 17mm / 1.2" x 2.8" x .7"
- Cable is 30" long total, 15" from each speaker to SPK plug
- 3.1mm diameter mounting holes
- 24mm x 64mm mounting rectangle
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use Speakers and Amplifiers with Your Project
A popular question that we get all the time is ‘How do I choose a speaker or amplifier to go with my project?’. It’s a good question, and if you’re not familiar with the terminology, it can seem a bit daunting to know whether ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.