Listen up! This set of two 2.8" x 1.2" speakers are the perfect addition to any audio project where you need 4 ohm impedance and 3W or less of power. Adafruit particularly like these speakers as they are small and enclosed for good audio volume and quality. The pair have a handy SPK input cable to add audio to your displays (the connectors are similar to the JST-PH series which is ~2.0mm spacing).
Adafruit are specifically carrying these to use with Adafruit's 10.1 inch, 7 inch, or 5.6 inch 1280x800 Display w/ Audio driver boards. However, they work peachy-keen with any of our audio amps as well, such as the MAX98306, TS2012 or TPA2016 stereo class D amplifiers.
- Weight: 25g per speaker
- Dimensions: 30mm x 70mm x 17mm / 1.2" x 2.8" x .7"
- Cable is 30" long total, 15" from each speaker to SPK plug
- 3.1mm diameter mounting holes
- 24mm x 64mm mounting rectangle
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use Speakers and Amplifiers with Your Project
A popular question that we get all the time is ‘How do I choose a speaker or amplifier to go with my project?’. It’s a good question, and if you’re not familiar with the terminology, it can seem a bit daunting to know whether ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade