Is there something missing from your tool kit or workstation? Are you having trouble figuring out which elusive tool it is that you're lacking? Perhaps it's a spudger! "A what?" A s-p-u-d-g-e-r! It's a prying tool that has a wide flat-head screwdriver-like end that extends as a wedge, used to separate pressure-fit plastic components without causing damage during separation.
Basically, this is the thing you should be using instead of a screwdriver, or your keys, or a knife, or whatever you have lying around.
They're commonly used to open up slim electronics, for example replacing broken cell phone screens. One of the ends is slightly pointed, so when applied to separate pressure-fit panels it helps to create an initial gap before the wedge end is utilized. This is really a very very nice tool, once you have it, you'll use it all the time for poking, prodding, prying, etc.
- Stainless steel metal, double-edged spudger / prying repair tool
- Good for opening a wide range of devices, with minimal damage
- Nice knurled handle for a good grip
- Stainless steel build, very slick and strong!
- Pointed prying end for better access to small gaps
- Flat head prying end for wedging gaps open
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.