8, 16, 20, and 28-Pin SSOP to DIP break out boards. The footprint was rotated to accommodate different width SSOP devices and can be used with any pin count up to 28 pins. Designed to be used with 0.65mm pitch devices but can also be used with 0.025" pitch devices (comes out to ~0.635mm). We’ve made these 0.635mm devices fit just fine. Can be used with packages that have a lead span of .230" up to .350". Breaks out SSOP pins to standard .6" (600mil) and .3" (300mil) DIP width to be used in any DIP socket or bread board. The 8 and 16 boards have a 300mil spacing. The 20 and 28 pin boards have 600mil spacing between the DIP pins.
- 8-Pin : 0.5x0.5" (12.7x12.7mm)
- 16-Pin : 0.5x1.0" (12.7x25.4mm)
- 20-Pin : 0.7x1.0" (18x25.4mm)
- 28-Pin : 0.7x1.4" (18x35.5mm)
40 Pin break-away headers are perfect for use with these custom PCBs. Machine pin headers may be a better option for IC sockets.
Supported Devices: Pad layout fits all standard SSOP .65mm and can accommodate .635mm pitch devices.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.