This spool of solder contains approximately 0.6mm / .02" diameter in standard 60/40 formulation. This is not lead-free solder, so not for lead-free/RoHS shops. However, for kit builders its a joy to use, much easier than lead-free and great for beginners. For flux, it contains a 'no clean' rosin core. This diameter solder is best for any SMT/fine-pitch work as it allows you to deposit small amounts of solder.
This is "60/40" leaded solder with 40% Pb (Lead), 59.5% Sn (Tin) and trace Ag (Silver) %0.015, Cu (Copper) %0.04. Sometimes this is referred to as [59.5/0.015/0.04]
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade