This spool of solder contains approximately 0.6mm / .02" diameter in standard 60/40 formulation. This is not lead-free solder, so not for lead-free/RoHS shops. However, for kit builders its a joy to use, much easier than lead-free and great for beginners. For flux, it contains a 'no clean' rosin core. This diameter solder is best for any SMT/fine-pitch work as it allows you to deposit small amounts of solder.
This is "60/40" leaded solder with 40% Pb (Lead), 59.5% Sn (Tin) and trace Ag (Silver) %0.015, Cu (Copper) %0.04. Sometimes this is referred to as [59.5/0.015/0.04]
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.