Beguiled by a fancy new chip that is only available in a QFP or QFN pinout? This breakout PCB set will make your life much much easier and get you prototyping faster than ever. One side has a 32-QFP pin out with traces going to two rows of 0.1" spaced holes, the other has 32-QFN. Solder your chip to either side and you're ready to rock on any solderless breadboard.
Each item comes with three PCBs, each PCB is identical and can support either a 7mm square QFP or 5mm square QFN chip. Standard thickness PCBs, with 0.6" spacing between the two rows.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.