This is a 64x32 RGB LED Matrix Panel, it has 2048 full-color RGB LEDs in all. Each LED can be independently controlled. To control this LED Matrix, at least 13 digital GPIOs are required. The led matrix has 2 IDC connectors (DATA_IN, DATA_OUT) on the back, you can cascade multiple panels and make a huge screen together. You are highly recommended to use microcontrolloers with large RAM and high speed to control this LED, such as Raspberry Pi, Mega 2560. Please note that the Arduino do not supprt all functions as its speed is not enough to run multiple panels.
What’s more, this product is a pure color LED display module with high brightness, long life and no pollution. It can be safely used both indoor and outdoor. This module can be used in harsh environment.
Note: This panel needs a [email protected] power supply.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.