This is the classic Hitec HS-422 servo. This solid consumer grade servo is able to take in 6 volts and deliver 57 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.16 sec/60°, this is a simple servo for any beginner project!
This high quality servo is perfect for your mechatronic needs and if you are looking to get into robotics, this is where to start. The HS-422 servo comes standard with a 3-pin power and control cable and all hardware listed below.
- Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Torque: 45.82/56.93 oz-in. (4.8/6.0V)
- Speed: 0.21/0.16 sec/60° (4.8/6.0V)
- Direction: Clockwise/ Pulse Traveling 1500-1900usec
- Rotation: 180°
- Dual Oilite Bushing
- Nylon Gears
- 3-Pole Ferrite Motor
- C1 Standard Spline
- 1x HS-422 Servo
- 1x Circle Horn
- 1x Double Arm Horn
- 1x Single Arm (w/ Slide Bracket) Horn
- 1x Four Point Horn
- 4x Rubber Grommets
- 4x 2x15mm Phillips Screw
- 4x Brass Eyelets
- 40.6 x 19.8 x 36.6mm
- Wire Length: 300mm
- Weight: 45.5g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Motor Drivers vs. Motor Controllers
If you’ve ever built a robot with wheels, or any motorised parts really, you’ll have come across the issue of needing to drive it from your microcontroller. Because a standard chip is only able to output a small amount of current, you&rsq...
- Controlling Servo Motors with Arduino
Servo motors are extremely useful in so many different applications; it’d be good to learn how to control them! Solenoid and DC motor control have been shown already; for the most part, they are both pretty straightforward (only power and groun...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade