Wires are held in place and released from these wire-to-board terminal blocks by the simple adjustment of a screw. These blocks let you easily make temporary connections to your PCB.
|Screw terminal block: 3.5 mm pitch, top entry.|
- Voltage rating (UL/IEC): 125/130 V
- Current rating (UL/IEC): 10/10 A
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ
- Wire gauge: 24-18 AWG
- Wire strip length: 5 mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.