If you're looking for a high-quality 100MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope with deep, 12Mpts as standard, memory - this scope is for you. This 4-channel oscilloscope from Rigol represent's another remarkable breakthrough in performance and pricing in Digital Storage Oscilloscopes.
The DS1000Z series features a high-quality screen with an excellent easy to use interface that lets you access signal information such as frequency, period, rise time, pulse width and much more!
The DS1104Z sports a huge 7-inch display to give you clear readings at the finest resolutions. There's also a deep 12Mpts of memory available to make full use of the 1GS/s sample rate - either to achieve incredible zoom into a captured signal or to maximise the sample rate for a given time-sweep.
The Rigol DS1104Z brings high-quality, feature-laden 4 channel oscilloscopes within reach of makers and educators everywhere.
The 1104Z comes with the following
- 4 channels, probes included
- 100MHz bandwidth
- 1GS/s real-time sample rate
- Now with options pre-installed:
- Waveform Recording - REC-DS1000Z
- Serial Trigger & Decode - SA-DS1000Z
- Deep Memory - MEM-DS1000Z
- Advanced Triggering - AT-DS1000Z
- 12Mpts standard memory depth (Now upgraded to 24Mpts)
- UltraVision multi-level intensity grading display
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform recording option
- Low noise floor,dynamic range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Optional serial bus triggering and decoding (RS232, I2C, SPI)
- Complete connectivity: LAN (LXI Core device 2011), USB host & device, AUX
- 7-inch WVGA (800x480) display with multiple intensity level waveform display
The Rigol Product Datasheet includes more information.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Update Firmware on Rigol Oscilloscopes
This tutorial will show you how to update the software on your Rigol Oscilloscope. This will unlock the latest features as well as solve some bugs. What you will need. Rigol Digital OscilloScope (1054Z or 1104Z) USB thumb drive (any will do) ...
- Our Rigol DS1104Z Oscilloscope Review
The 4-channel Rigol DS1104Z oscilloscope is a 100MHz powerhouse. The DS1104Z is almost identical to its little brother, the DS1054Z, but brings to the table twice the bandwidth. The 1000Z line of oscilloscopes from Rigol is one of our fa...
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.