Rigol's DS-1000Z series represent a remarkable breakthrough in price and performance in general purpose 4 channel digital storage oscilloscopes.
Featuring Rigol's popular UltraVision multi-level intensity grading display, deep 12Mpts standard memory, fast 30,000 wfms waveform capture rate and optional serial bus triggering, the DS-1000Z series brings 4 channel oscilloscopes within reach of every service department and educational laboratory.
The DS-1000Z-S versions also include a 2 channel 25MHz waveform generator. Other powerful options include 24Mpts memory depth, real time waveform record, replay and analysis, serial bus triggering and advanced triggering packages.
- 70MHz bandwidth, 4 channels
- 1GS/s real-time sample rate
- 12Mpts standard memory depth
- UltraVision multi-level intensity grading display
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform recording option
- Low noise floor,dynamic range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Optional serial bus triggering and decoding (RS232, I2C, SPI)
- Complete connectivity: LAN (LXI Core device 2011), USB host & device, AUX
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) display with multiple intensity level waveform display
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol's PC software: Ultra-Sigma and beyond
One fantastic feature, common to every piece of equipment covered over our past few tutorials, is the ability to connect your equipment to a local PC. Allowing you to monitor and use your oscilloscope and/or waveform generator simultaneously via a PC...
- Oscilloscope Triggers: A quick what and how
So we have vertical graphing of voltage and horizontal sweep, but our signal is just going to go bananas on our screen if we don't sweep at the same point in the waveform. That's where triggers come in, allowing us multiple ways to fix our signal t...
- Our Recommendation for your first Benchtop Oscilloscope
You’ve been working on that project for days, even weeks, and you’ve gone through all the steps of the process; meticulously ensuring everything is above board. And yet, for some unexplainable reason, your circuit is acting out. Naturall...
- When to buy an MSO, a DSO or a Logic Analyser
So you have decided to go ahead and purchase your first piece of testing equipment and you have been met with a vast market of oscilloscopes. We informed you guys as best we could on the specifications to look out for in our guide on digital storage ...
- A guide to Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSOs)
An Oscilloscope is a particularly versatile piece of test and measuring equipment. They will (very accurately) display a graph of voltage change over time, allowing us to observe how voltage changes across a circuit in real time! We call these observ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade