If you're after a fantastic, affordable oscilloscope which packs a huge feature list for it's price, then the DS1052E is the way to go! It's got a stack of versatile features which can enable any hobbyist to take their measurements to the next level. The DS1052E scope comes with a 3-year Australian warranty.
- 2 channel + external trigger
- 1GS/s single-channel sample rate
- 8-bit resolution
- 1MB memory across both channels
- 2mV/div- 1 0V/div vertical sensitivity
- Edge, Video, Pulse Width, Slope and Alternate trigger modes
- FFT Standard
- 10 waveform storage capacity
- Add, Subtract, Multiply and FFT math operations
- USB device, USB host, RS-232, Pass/Fail output
- PictBridge compatible
- Colour LCD display
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our Recommendation for your first Benchtop Oscilloscope
You’ve been working on that project for days, even weeks, and you’ve gone through all the steps of the process; meticulously ensuring everything is above board. And yet, for some unexplainable reason, your circuit is acting out. Naturall...
- How to log measurements using a Mooshimeter
The Mooshimeter is one of our favorite multimeters here at Core Electronics! If you haven't heard about them before, then take a quick look at our review. One of the most popular features of the Mooshimeter is the ability to log voltage/amperage...
- Rigol's PC software: Ultra-Sigma and beyond
One fantastic feature, common to every piece of equipment covered over our past few tutorials, is the ability to connect your equipment to a local PC. Allowing you to monitor and use your oscilloscope and/or waveform generator simultaneously via a PC...
- Oscilloscope Triggers: A quick what and how
So we have vertical graphing of voltage and horizontal sweep, but our signal is just going to go bananas on our screen if we don't sweep at the same point in the waveform. That's where triggers come in, allowing us multiple ways to fix our signal t...
- A guide to Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSOs)
An Oscilloscope is a particularly versatile piece of test and measuring equipment. They will (very accurately) display a graph of voltage change over time, allowing us to observe how voltage changes across a circuit in real time! We call these observ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.