RTC stands for real time clock folks. The DS3234 is a low-cost, extremely accurate SPI bus RTC with an integrated temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
And yes, a breakout board is coming soon.
- Battery Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping
- High-precision (±2ppm)
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to +70°C
- Low-Power Consumption
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year Compensation Valid Up to 2099
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms
- Programmable Square-Wave Output
- 4MHz SPI Bus Supports Modes 1 and 3
- Digital Temp Sensor Output: ±3°C Accuracy
- Register for Aging Trim
- Active-Low RST Input/Output
- 300-Mil, 20-Pin SO Package
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.