If you have a Pycom board, you probably want to stick it outside. How to do that safely? Behold the Universal IP67 Case! Pycom designed their own waterproof enclosure with thoughtful push-in tabs to perfectly fit accessory components, creating a water-tight seal. Need to affix your project in place? Not to worry! There are two holes that go straight through the case without compromising the inner compartment. Includes 4 x 9.4mm long screws.
It's designed by Pycom for their hardware so the mounting bosses fit the devboards they make, but you don't have to use Pycom hardware. The case has perfectly sized spacing for expansion boards or sensor shields, modules, batteries, sensors, what have you!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.