Imagine a sensor shield which you can use with any of your Pycom multi-network modules. This is what Pycom provides with Pysense and Pytrack – a leg up to get you off to a great start really quickly. These little fellows fit all Pycom boards and each contain a number of sensors.
NOTE: WiPy is not included
- Ambient light sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Humidity sensor
- 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer
- Temperature sensor
- USB port with serial access
- LiPo battery charger
- MicroSD card compatibility
- Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)
Use with Pybytes
Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform is everything there needs to be in place to gather, organise and display your data free of charge in thecloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect, or an ambitious tech hobbyist we’ll soon get you connected.
- 55mm x 35mm x 10mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Build Internet-Connected Electronics Projects
What do we mean when we talk about the "Internet of Things"? Mostly we're talking about tiny computers that have access to the internet and do some useful work. Unlike the computers we're used to holding in our hands, they don't have a touchscreen an...
- Pycom Pysense Getting Started Guide
The Pysense expansion board from Pycom has many sensors. In Pycom Pytrack Getting Started, I showed how with some Processing code we can see the real-time position of the board in 3D. That project works with the Pysense too. How about we show a real-...
- Pycom Pysense & Pytrack: How to Update Firmware
UPDATE: This documentation now also applies to Pyscan and Expansion Board 3.0 Pysense and Pytrack boards have a “firmware update mode”. Unlike the Pycom microcontrollers you don’t add a jumper to the board to access this mod...
- Pycom Pysense Overview
The table below makes comparison of Pycom expansion boards easy. Pysense gets its name from having a good array of sensors. They are: 3-axis accelerometer with 12-bit precision ambient light temperature and humidity barometric pressure Unlik...
- Pycom GPy & FiPy Cellular LTE Firmware Update
There are three levels of firmware upgrades that are required on Pycom gear. First, performing an upgrade on the firmware of any of the Pycom microcontrollers is a simple affair. Download the Pycom Firmware Update application as linked in the documen...
- Pycom GPy Getting Started
The main thing I want you to get out of this project is this: upon completion you will have cellular data connected to your Internet of Things device! LoRa, Sigfox, Bluetooth and WiFi can't compete with cellular data for coverage, speed and...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.