This is a nice solution to wanting to use PS/2 devices (such as Adafruit's capacitive touch pad or magstripe readers). It's also handy if you want to connect a keyboard and mouse to a Raspberry Pi or Beagle Bone without taking up two USB ports. Inside is a full translation chip - a small USB microcontroller that will translate the PS/2 into "USB Keyboard" and "USB Mouse"
Adafruit tested this with a Pi, Bone, Linux, Windows and Mac desktop computer and they all worked flawlessly.
Total approximate length: 7 inches (178mm)
Cable length without connectors: 4 inches (102mm)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.