These light-weight brackets (approximately 2 g each) are specifically designed for Pololu's larger Pololu plastic gearmotors (228:1 offset, 120:1 offset, 200:1 90-degree, and 120:1 90-degree). Each bracket features two mounting holes and one mounting slot intended for #4-size screws (not included). Pololu also offer an extended version of this bracket that allows for even more mounting options and might work better for particular applications.
A total of four 1″ long #2-56 screws, for use with the 228:1 offset and 120:1 offset plastic gearmotors, and four 0.75″ long #2-56 screws, for use with the 200:1 90-degree and 120:1 90-degree plastic gearmotors, are included. Two #2-56 hex nuts are also included for each bracket. Only two screws are used to mount a motor to each bracket, as shown in the pictures below:
The following drawing shows the bracket dimensions in mm.
|Mechanical drawing for the Pololu stamped aluminum L-bracket for plastic gearmotors. Units are mm over [inches].|
This drawing is also available as a downloadable PDF (125k pdf).
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade