These light-weight brackets (approximately 2 g each) are specifically designed for Pololu's larger Pololu plastic gearmotors (228:1 offset, 120:1 offset, 200:1 90-degree, and 120:1 90-degree). Each bracket features two mounting holes and one mounting slot intended for #4-size screws (not included). Pololu also offer an extended version of this bracket that allows for even more mounting options and might work better for particular applications.
A total of four 1″ long #2-56 screws, for use with the 228:1 offset and 120:1 offset plastic gearmotors, and four 0.75″ long #2-56 screws, for use with the 200:1 90-degree and 120:1 90-degree plastic gearmotors, are included. Two #2-56 hex nuts are also included for each bracket. Only two screws are used to mount a motor to each bracket, as shown in the pictures below:
The following drawing shows the bracket dimensions in mm.
|Mechanical drawing for the Pololu stamped aluminum L-bracket for plastic gearmotors. Units are mm over [inches].|
This drawing is also available as a downloadable PDF (125k pdf).
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.