The Pogo Pin Probe Clip is a great way to test and connect with pin-point accuracy without soldering! It's sort of like an alligator clip with a built in springy pogo pin - so you can connect to any PCB pad for 'scoping, analyzing or multimetering
The clip is strong enough to grip onto a PCB, but has a soft grip so it won't mar or damage circuits. The 'tongue' is a round-tip pogo pin - a little spring-loaded contact that's very handy for making momentary electrically solid contacts. The continuity goes through the clip and out to a solder-friendly crimp connector.
You could also use this for connecting to batteries, wearables, just about anything where you wish you had a third/fouth/etc hand to hold a probe in place.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade