The Pogo Pin Probe Clip is a great way to test and connect with pin-point accuracy without soldering! It's sort of like an alligator clip with a built in springy pogo pin - so you can connect to any PCB pad for 'scoping, analyzing or multimetering
The clip is strong enough to grip onto a PCB, but has a soft grip so it won't mar or damage circuits. The 'tongue' is a round-tip pogo pin - a little spring-loaded contact that's very handy for making momentary electrically solid contacts. The continuity goes through the clip and out to a solder-friendly crimp connector.
You could also use this for connecting to batteries, wearables, just about anything where you wish you had a third/fouth/etc hand to hold a probe in place.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.