This is the Custom Gamepad PCB for the PiGRRL 2 pack! The board is designed for use in portable gaming projects like the PiGRRL 2 but it's basically everything-you-need to make your very own DIY gaming project with GPIO input
Adafruit have dramatically cut the build time in half of the PiGRRL 2 pack by making this custom gamepad PCB. Just solder in 6mm tactile switch buttons and an 2x20 header or IDC box header to the gamepad PCB - No more tedious button wiring!
Comes with just the PCB! Best for people who already have the rest of the parts, or are doing a custom build. Check out the PiGrrl2 tutorial guide for schematics, details, files, and more
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade