This is the Custom Gamepad PCB for the PiGRRL 2 pack! The board is designed for use in portable gaming projects like the PiGRRL 2 but it's basically everything-you-need to make your very own DIY gaming project with GPIO input
Adafruit have dramatically cut the build time in half of the PiGRRL 2 pack by making this custom gamepad PCB. Just solder in 6mm tactile switch buttons and an 2x20 header or IDC box header to the gamepad PCB - No more tedious button wiring!
Comes with just the PCB! Best for people who already have the rest of the parts, or are doing a custom build. Check out the PiGrrl2 tutorial guide for schematics, details, files, and more
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.