This little remote control would be handy for controlling a robot or other project from across the room. It has 21 buttons and a layout Adafruit thought was handy: directional buttons and number entry buttons. The remote uses the NEC encoding type and sends data codes 0 thru 26 (it skips #3, #7, #11, #15, #19 and #23) to address #0. You can use this to control something that is expecting NEC codes or you can pair this with Adafruit's IR remote receiver sensor.
Comes with an included battery! Just remove the plastic pull-tab to use
Adafruit have an Arduino library that, when used with the IR remote receiver sensor will decode button presses.
- Mini remote control with 21 buttons
- 38KHz NEC code output, 940nm IR LED
- 40mm x 86mm x 7mm (3.4" x 1.6" x 0.3")
- Runs on CR2032 battery, included
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.