Check out this handy MicroUSB extension cable, which will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has a B type (micro USB host) port. Great if you need to extend the USB port for your Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Feather or really anything development board.
This Micro-B male/female extension cable features a male USB Micro-B plug on one end, and a bulkhead mountable Micro-B female receptacle on the other. The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with 4-40 screws installed, 18mm apart. The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to be drilled very precisely. The screws can be put on from the back for 'reverse' mounting if the box thickness is a problem. The entire unit is about 12" long from tip to tip (with approx 10" cabling between connectors).
Rated for high-speed USB 2.0 use.
- Embedded 4-40 screws (no threading required)
- Mounting screws included
- Wired straight through
- USB 2.0 compatible
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade