The world's most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs.
- Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5" (63.5mm) wide, 0.5" (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25" (57.1mm)
- Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power [continuous heat tolerance up to 200°F (93°C), intermittent heat to 300°F (149°C)]. Interchangeable jaws available
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125" x 4.25" (130.2mm x 108mm)
- Height: 6.125" (155.6mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.