Have you ever found yourself unable to keep that project steady on the bench as you work on it? Losing screws and small SMD components over the course of your project? Typical vices are far too clunky to use effectively for small solder jobs, so don't. Our friends over at Panavise had these very problems; so they made their very own solution. The Multi-Purpose Work Center.
This workstation is the heavyweight contender for bench-top tools, boasting an impressive combination of features. The best part is it is designed for holding all manner of objects in all manner of orientations. The PanaVise patented "split-ball" base allows for movement in the tilt-turn and rotation axis, meaning there's no part of your project you cannot reach in a pinch.
- The Jaws of the vice open to a full 228.6mm and hold heavier objects by self-centering the weight over the base.
- The Parts Tray Base Mount adds stability to your workstation. Giving the total width of the base a measure of 215.9mm diameter. It has six compartments that allow you to quickly store small parts and tools. Don't worry about your station sliding along a bench either, there are 6 anti-slide pads that come with the Base Mount.
- To hold your projects safely without damage you'll get 2 ribbed, neoprene jaw pads. These are 47.6mm high x 38.1mm wide and provide a great grip for your project. If you're worried about holding cylindrical objects in your PanaVise, you can simply reverse the pads and use the V holds to easily grip them! reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds cylindrical objects
- The Split Ball is easily controlled using the single knob on the side of the unit. It allows you to have movement through 3-planes:
- 90º Tilt
- 360º Turn
- 360º Rotation
- The jaws open and close very quickly, using a double action slider.
- All PanaVise 300 Series Heads are supported on your PanaVise Work Center. Actually, any head with a shaft of 15.9mm will work with your station.
- Overall dimensions of the PanaVise 350 Work Center are Height: 200mm, Weight: 2.3kg
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Benchtop Helping Hands
How does your workspace look? Could it be tidier? I know that mine always could be, but with the daily addition of different tools, components, boards and general tech, it can be hard to keep on top of it all. Then when it comes to working on a circu...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.