The Panavise Jr. is a great vise with a vacuum base. Its jaws open up to about 3" and have grooves for PCBs. It’s perfect for light duty field repairs, electronics, hobby and dozens of other projects. This is an exceptionally lightweight, portable vise that firmly attaches to any flat, smooth non-porous surface. A single knob locks the head into position, while a second knob locks the arm at the angle you select.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade