We're always digging around for various test lines to use with our power supply - whether we're checking current draw of our Feather, or trying out new LED samples. We picked up one of these and its so handy we use it all the time now. It's compact and has three of the most useful connectors on the end. Great for use with your bench top equipment or even a multimeter with banana jacks.
Each connector has two banana plugs that go into your power supply or multimeter, and on the other end three options: red and black alligator clips, red and black mini-grabbers and a USB A jack. That's a lot of options in one unit! There's also a yellow and green wire set that connect to the USB power pins (not data pins) - we're a little puzzled what they're for and we cut them off our set at home since they're a little confusing.
These test lines are not rated for temperature, voltage or current, so we recommend them for up to 12VDC and up to 2 Amps.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.