This little desktop fan is simple but super handy. It's a ~12VDC fan in a nice enclosure, you can sit it on your desk and power it off of any 9V or 12VDC power supply (even a USB booster cable if you want). Adafruit have used this fan pointing out to cool off hot projects or PCBs after reworking, or turn it around to make it an exhaust fan during soldering.
It has a magnet in its base, making it easy to be fixed upon an iron or metal surface (maybe a good match for the Mag Hand workstation?). It's nice and quiet while operating and will fit in quite nicely with any workstation. There's an on/off switch when you're done working. It's hard not to be a fan of this fan!
Power supply is not included - technically it is rated for 12VDC but Adafruit have used it at 9VDC just fine. You can pick up a 9V 1A power supply here or if you have USB outlets, try a 12V USB booster cable
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.