This connector is keyed so that power cannot be reversed, and a latch secures the connection so that it will not become disconnected. This pack contains enough housings and crimp pins (including two spare pins) for three male connectors (we also offer a pack for the female version). The crimp pins are designed for 16- to 20-AWG wires, and Pololu sell a crimping tool that works will with them. As an alternative, Pololu sell a pre-crimped version of this connector with 10 cm leads.
Note: these connectors are sometimes referred to as “female” in the RC hobby industry, so please look at the connector picture and diagram below carefully to make sure it is what you want.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.