Your power supply problems just got SOLVED! These DC/DC converter step-down switching regulators are drop-in replacements for inefficient 78xx linear regulators. The little module may look tiny but inside is a high efficiency converter (up to 91%) which can output 1 Amp at 3.3V with up to +60°C ambient temperature without the need of any heat-sink or forced cooling.
The TSR-1 switching regulators provide other significant features over linear regulators, i.e. better output accuracy (±2 %), lower standby current of 2 mA and no requirement of external capacitors. The high efficiency and low standby power consumption makes these regulators an ideal solution for many battery powered applications.
we suggest adding an additional 10uF+ capacitance on the input for additional stability
- 3.3V regulated output from 4.75 – 32VDC input
- Up to 91 % efficiency – No heat-sink required
- Pin compatible with LMxx linear regulators
- SIP-package fits existing TO-220 footprint
- Built in filter capacitors
- Operation temp. range –40°C to +85°C
- Short circuit protection
- Wide input operating range
- Excellent line / load regulation
- Low standby current
- 3-year product warranty
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.