This module is designed to drive stepper motors. It uses DRV8825 chip and has a maximum driving current of 2.5A. The DRV8825 is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8/ 1/16, or 1/32 step modes. We add an on-board potentiometer, so you can change the current of motor easily.
• Compatible with 4 wire bi-polar stepper motors;
• A potentiometer to control the current of the stepper motor;
• A on board heat sink helping heat dissipation;
• Capable of driving one stepper motor (green interface);
• Color-code male and female pins ensure connecting with MegaPi correctly;
• Small size for easy connecting with MegaPi.
• Motor driver: DRV8825
• Output current：1.75A (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C）
• Max current: 2.5A (pay attention to heat dissipation)
• Drive voltage: 8.2V-45V
• Note: MegaPi max supply voltage 12V
• Logic voltage: 5V
• Dimensions: 1.5cm x 2.0cm
• MegaPi: http://learn.makeblock.com/megapi/
• Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.com/learning-arduino/
• Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.com/makeblock-app-hd/
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.