Connect this to that without soldering using these handy alligator clip test leads. 20" cables with alligator clip on each end, color coded. You get 10 pieces in 5 colors. Strong and grippy, these always come in handy! Adafruit often use these in conjunction with a multimeter so they don't have to hold the probes in place.
Compared to Adafruit's small alligator clip set, these clips are longer (1.5" long)
- 10 piece set, color coded vinyl covered alligator clips.
- Contains two of each: Black, red, white, green, and yellow.
- 22 gauge heavy insulation copper wire
- 1 1/2" alligator clips at both ends
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.