The IO Expansion Shield for Edison adopts DFRobot's classic color code for sensors/actuators input/output. The 3 pin format for Signal, Voltage and Ground is extremely intuitive, especially if used altogether with our increasingly large range of modules, sensors and devices that just fit.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Input Voltage(limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O pins: 14
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 10mA
- Size: 70x55x15mm
- Weight: 30g
- Digital I/O pins: D0-D13
- PWM Output interface: 4 (Digital pins D3, D5, D7 and D9)
- Support USB power and external power supply switch
- Support 1 x I2C interface
- Support Broadcom 43340 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band (2.4G and 5GHz) WiFi
- Support Bluetooth 4.0
- IO Expansion Shield for Edison (without Edison) x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.