The Allegro® A1101-A1104 and A1106 Hall-effect switches are next generation replacements for the popular Allegro 312x and 314x lines of unipolar switches. The A110x family, produced with BiCMOS technology, consists of devices that feature fast power-on time and low-noise operation. Device programming is performed after packaging, to ensure increased switchpoint accuracy by eliminating offsets that can be induced by package stress. Unique Hall element geometries and low-offset amplifiers help to minimize noise and to reduce the residual offset voltage normally caused by device overmolding, temperature excursions, and thermal stress.
The A1101-A1104 and A1106 Hall-effect switches include the following on a single silicon chip: voltage regulator, Hall-voltage generator, small-signal amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and NMOS output transistor. The integrated voltage regulator permits operation from 3.8 to 24 V. The extensive on-board protection circuitry makes possible a ±30 V absolute maximum voltage rating for superior protection in automotive and industrial motor commutation applications, without adding external components. All devices in the family are identical except for magnetic switchpoint levels.
- SVHC:No SVHC (18-Jun-2012)
- Base Number: 1102
- Bop Max: 245G
- Hall Effect Type: Unipolar
- No. of Pins: 3
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -40°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Output Current: 25mA
- Package / Case: SIP
- Sensor Case Style: SIP
- Supply Voltage Max: 24V
- Supply Voltage Min: 3.8V
- Supply Voltage Range: 3.8V to 24V
- Termination Type: Through Hole
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.