This is a set of nine high-quality hex keys from Allen. Each key in this set is equipped with a ball end, allowing an entry angle up to 25° in the screw to work in hard-to-reach areas. These specific keys utilize the metric measurement system. These are the go-to hex keys we prefer to use when metric is involved!
Each hex key is composed of a black oxide-finished, tempered steel alloy and comes in a noninterference, hinged “caddy” to provide easy access. All hex keys are precision-formed to exact dimensional tolerances for precise fit.
- 1x 1.5mm Hex Key
- 1x 2mm Hex Key
- 1x 2.5mm Hex Key
- 1x 3mm Hex Key
- 1x 4mm Hex Key
- 1x 5mm Hex Key
- 1x 6mm Hex Key
- 1x 8mm Hex Key
- 1x 10mm Hex Key
- 1x Hex Key Caddy
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.