Hakko FR-301 Portable Desoldering Gun Overview
- Use of high thermal efficiency N61 series nozzles
- A wide range of nozzles and shapes for secure desoldering
- Reduction of solder clogging by improved heating core
- Easy filter maintenace
- Safe and easy nozzle change with the nozzle wrench
Hakko FR-301 Portable Desoldering Gun Features
- The Quick Change Nozzle System allows for a safer and simpler method to quickly remove nozzles for cleaning or replacement, even when the unit is hot.
- Easy temperature control: - CAL enables fine adjustment of temperature - LED indicators let you easily see when the heater is active and idling at your temperature setting.
- Equipped with high-precision temperature control function: Uses HAKKO’s unique sensor feedback control method.
- Includes simple iron holder: Prevents burns and accidents with hot parts
- Power switch on grip: Convenient for temporal stop of operation. Turning off the power can reduce nozzle oxidation.
- Includes carrying case
Hakko FR-301 Portable Desoldering Gun Specifications
|Power consumption||100V 98W (50/60Hz)
110V 122W (50/60Hz)
120V 140W (50/60Hz)
220V 100W (50/60Hz)
230V 110W (50/60Hz)
240V 120W (50/60Hz)
|Temperature range||350 to 500ºC|
|Nozzle to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Nozzle to ground potential||<2mV|
|Vacuum generator||Diaphragm pump|
|Vacuum pressure||81kPa (610mmHg)|
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Soldering 101
Imagine being a builder without a hammer, or a car without a brake, this is kind of useful, but nowhere near as useful as it could be. This is like being a maker/DIY’er/enthusiast without being able to solder. Sure you can breadboard your desig...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.