The BMP180 is the BMP085's successor and brings to the table more accuracy, better energy consumption and smaller form size. There are plenty of example tutorials and guides for the BMP180; help by the fact it's a drop-in replacement for the BMP085.
- Size: approx. 3.6mmx 3.8x 0.93mm
- Drop-in replacement for BMP085
- Its performance is remarkable, the absolute minimum accuracy can reach 0.03 hPa, and power consumption is extremely low, only 3 μA
- Pinouts are clearly marked on reverse side of board
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.