LattePanda Starter Sensor Set is a DFRobot Gravity series product. DFRobot Gravity Series is an open-source, plug and play electronics toolkit for everyone to create anything. With dozens of standardized functional modules and powerful expansion boards, Gravity Series allows users of any skill level to easily connect, mix and develop their own projects that are compatible with Arduino and other platforms. Click here to learn more about this product series.
What is LattePanda?
LattePanda is a complete Windows 10 computer on a single board!
It includes everything a regular PC has and can do anything that a regular PC does. It is compatible with almost every gadget you know: printers, joysticks, cameras and more. Any peripherals that work on your PC will work on LattePanda.
Please note LattePanda dev board is not included in the kit.
- Suitable for LattePanda
- Great for experimenting and learning
- Useful for a wide array of projects
- Bundles the most popular DFRobot Sensors
- PIR (Motion) Sensor x1
- Analog Gas Sensor(MQ2) x1
- Analog Flame Sensor x1
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor x1
- Crash sensor(Left) x1
- Crash sensor(Right) x1
- Digital Push Button (White) x1
- Digital Push Button (Blue) x1
- Analog Rotation Sensor V2 x1
- Digital Blue LED Light Module x1
- Digital RED LED Light Module x1
- Digital White LED Light Module x1
- Relay Module V3.1 (Arduino Compatible) x1
- Gravity Sensor cable x14
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Raspberry Pi vs. LattePanda
Ah, what a glorious time we live in, where we have to compare which micro-computer is going to best suit our needs. If you’ve been in the maker sphere for just a short time, you’ll be sure to have heard of Raspberry Pi the miracle wonder ...
- Arduino with LattePanda
Ah, Arduino and LattePanda coming together at last. What could be better? Well along with the fact that your LattePanda is a fully fledged Windows 10 computer so you can program any Arduino board you want as normal, one of the best things about Latte...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.