BME280 is an environmental sensor that integrates onboard temperature sensor, humidity sensor and barometer. The sensor is of high precision, multiple functions, and small size etc. It provides both SPI and I2C interfaces, which make it easy to make a fast prototypes. It can be widely used in environmental monitoring, story height measurement and Internet of Things (IoT) control and so on.
Gravity I2C BME280 Environmental Sensor has based on BoSCH newest MEMS sensor (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System). It is very stable to compare with other kind of sensors, especially the air pressure measurement, the offset temperature coefficient is ±1.5 Pa/K, equiv. to ±12.6 cm at 1 °C temperature change. Therefore, the stable and multi-function make BME280 become a good choice in many scenes.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.