A big, bold, beautiful blue LCD with white back-lit pixels. This LCD is the graphical upgrade to those popular 16x2 LCDs, but allows full graphical control.
- Blue background with 128 x 64 'monochrome' white pixels
- Low power white LED back-light
- The LCD is driven by on-board 5V parallel interface chipset KS0108 and KS0107. They are extremely common and well documented
- Existing Arduino library over at the wiki use 'pin out B'
- PCB is 93mmx70mm (~ 3.66" x 2.75") and the viewing area is 71mmx39mm (2.8" x 1.5")
- For a datasheet, please refer this one from Vishay which is pretty much identical and a lot easier to read
- Comes with 36-pin 0.1" header and 10K contrast pot
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Character Displays with Particle
Crunching numbers is fine, but sometimes you really need to visualise what’s going on in the tiny brain of your Photon. There are numerous different ways to visualise data or text on a microcontroller from binary LEDs, to HDMI displays, however...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.