Light, Sound, and Motor Projects On the Low-Cost Mini Microcontroller
Arduino's ubiquity and simplicity has led to a gigantic surge in the use of microcontrollers to build programmable electronics project. Despite the low cost of Arduino, you're still committing about $30 worth of hardware every time you build a project that has an Arduino inside. This is where Adafruit's Trinket comes in. Arduino-compatible, one-third the price, and low-power, the Trinket lets you make inexpensive and powerful programmable electronic projects. Written by one of the authors of Adafruit's Trinket documentation, Getting Started with Trinket gets you up and running quickly with this board, and gives you some great projects to inspire your own creations.
Written by Mike Barela, and published by Maker Media, Inc.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.