Addressable LEDs such as FreePixels are great for chaining a bunch of LEDs together and driving them with a single data pin from your microcontroller. Now you can drive high-power loads the same way!
This high-power N-MOSFET module includes a built-in WS2811 addressable driver IC, which is the same chip that's built in to common addressable RGB LED strip and modules. So now you can have addressable MOSFETs! Best of all, it's fully compatible with the software that you already use to control addressable LEDs. Just connect up your Arduino, load one of the example sketches from the NeoPixel or FastLED libraries, and you're good to go.
Works brilliantly for automotive and display projects such as switching high-power 12V lights and high wattage LEDs.
- Requires just one data pin to control dozens of modules
- Maximum 60V / 18A switched load
- Large connection headers for high-current wiring on Drain and Source
- Built-in WS2811 addressable driver IC
- Compatible with the FastLED and NeoPixel libraries
- Drive directly from an Arduino digital output
- Dimensions: 18(W) x 18(H) x 5(D)mm
For a set of MOSFETs in a handy Arduino shield format, see the N-Drive Shield.
- FREENFET (18)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.