This is a colour LED with a brain! Includes a bright WS2812B addressable RGB LED. This smart module can be daisy-chained, so you can connect a number of these together in a string and drive each of the module colours individually from your microcontroller.
Fully compatible with the FastLED and NeoPixel libraries, so you can connect a bunch of these to your Arduino using just one data pin and control them all independently.
- Requires just one data pin to control dozens of modules
- WS2812B RGB LED
- Compatible with FastLED and NeoPixel libraries
- Breadboard-friendly pinout
- Input and output headers on opposite sides of the board for easy daisy-chaining
- Drive directly from an Arduino digital output
- Dimensions: 16(W) x 14(H) x 3(D)mm
- FreePixel Quickstart Guide
- FreePixel schematic (PDF)
- FastLED library
- NeoPixel library
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- FREEPIXEL (35)
- FREEPIXEL4 (0)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.