This kit is a great way to get started with creating BBC micro:bit controlled E-Textiles projects and designs.
Kitronik have selected a number of products from their Electro-Fashion range, including five regular 5mm LEDs, ten ultra-slim LEDs, ten crocodile clips and 6 meters of conductive thread. There are enough components for you get started immediately to create Kitronik's Emoji Bag and Rocket Pencil Case projects with enough extra LEDs and Crocodile clips to also create something of your own design.
- Great savings over buying individual components.
- All of the e-textiles parts you need to complete two of our tutorials plus a design of your own.
- Enough Electro-Fashion components to get started immediately with E-Textiles.
- 5 x Sewable Red LED boards.
- 5 x Sewable White LED boards.
- 5 x White 5mm Diffused LEDs.
- 10 x 28mm Crocodile Clips.
- 1 x Electro-Fashion, Conductive Thread, 6m.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Length: 15mm..
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Width: 6.5mm.
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Height: 2.7mm.
- Crocodile Clip length: 28mm.
- Crocodile Clip Width: 5mm.
- Crocodile Clip Height: 10mm.
- BBC micro:bit Emoji Bag.
- BBC micro:bit Rocket Countdown Pencil Case.
- E-Textiles Tutorials & Resources.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- micro:bit in the classroom
Check out our Getting started with micro:bit video if you'd like to see a quick tutorial on writing a program, start-to-finish, with a micro:bit. In a Nutshell The micro:bit is a versatile and classroom-friendly, programmable electronics b...
- Getting Started with micro:bit
Check out our micro:bit in the classroom video if you'd like to see how micro:bit integrates into classrooms, years 7-12. After a quick review of the hardware, we'll fire up a micro:bit and write our first program. All you'll need for this tu...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.