Oof - you got a Raspberry Pi Model A+ or B+ that you want to have work with some old kit or plate or breakout or something and it uses the classic 26-pinout. Very frustrating, it is...unless you have this ingenious 'downgrade' GPIO cable. It has a 40-pin socket on one end, but only the first 26 pins have a cable and the other end matches any sort of Cobbler or PermaPi or what-have-you.
Cable is 6" long, and pin #1 is marked with a white wire. This cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model A or B - It's for the A+ and B+ only!
Available in slimming Adafruit Black - pin #1 is marked with a white stripe!
Note: The Raspberry Pi Model A+, Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3 are also compatible with this product!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.