This white LED light module has a shiny white color. It is ideal for Arduino starter. This module can be easy to be plugged on IO/Sensor expansion shield.
NOTE: This LED is wired to light up when the Signal pin is set to low. The reason for this is to prevent the LED from demanding too much current from the microcontroller and damaging the I/O.
If you wish to make this LED light up with a logic high, you can switch the Signal wire (Green) with the GND wire (Black) and the Voltage wire (Red) to the Signal wire's original spot.
- LED light module pin definition : (1) control terminal (2) power supply (3) ground
- Sensor (1 unit)
- Digital Sensor Cable (1 unit) (SKU:FIT0011)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.