This is a breakout board for the incredibly small TMP102 digital temperature sensor. The TMP102 is a digital sensor (I2C a.k.a. TWI), has a resolution of 0.0625°C, and is accurate up to 0.5°C. This is a very handy sensor that requires a very low-current.
Communication with the TMP102 is achieved through a two-wire serial interface. There is no on-board voltage regulator, so supplied voltage should be between 1.4 to 3.6VDC. Filtering capacitors and pull-up resistors are included as shown.
- 12-bit, 0.0625°C resolution
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (-25°C to +85°C)
- Low quiescent current
- 10µA Active (max)
- 1µA Shutdown (max)
- 1.4V to 3.6VDC supply range
- Two-wire serial interface
- 2x Mounting Holes
- Eagle Files
- Datasheet (TMP102)
- Example Code (ATmega328)
- bildr Tutorial
- mbed Example
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.